On Sunday Claire stood right up and took a few steps. She keeps trying hard but still only manages a few steps, It won't be long until she too will be running circles around me.
We celebrated Claire's birthday this past weekend with Dave's family. I made a cake which unfortunately did not make it because Ammon tried to open the container in the car and pretty much ruined it. Luckily I took a picture of it. We ended up buying a cake from walmart. Oh well. We are so blessed to have little Claire in our family.
2 comments:
Wow-I too can't believe she is already 1!! No more baby-but a toddler. We just love toddlers!! Looks like she had a fun birthday! And I love the video of her walking. I giver her 2 weeks and she will be a pro.
perfect princess! perfect pictures. great way to mark the day, too. but you are correct..the more kids you have the more time blurrs until suddenly you are empty nested and wonder...where did they all go and when will they return. Happy Birthday Miss Claire!
Post a Comment