yes...how did you write claire's name in the sand so perfectly?
I must say that you should spend every second you can with your children at the beach. Then they will be like my 5...always returning to the lake for solace, comfort, meditation, and joy. We loved the lake and the beach, sand and all. Fireworks, bonfires, reading....it was a haven for peace for us all.
I just love your hair Nikki-perfect cut!! And you are always styling-I could never pull off the sunglasses!! Anyway...kids looked like they were having fun in the sand.
5 comments:
ok these are adorable!!!! i love 'claire' written in the sand. very cute.
yes...how did you write claire's name in the sand so perfectly?
I must say that you should spend every second you can with your children at the beach. Then they will be like my 5...always returning to the lake for solace, comfort, meditation, and joy. We loved the lake and the beach, sand and all. Fireworks, bonfires, reading....it was a haven for peace for us all.
Dave actually wrote Claire's name. :)
I just love your hair Nikki-perfect cut!! And you are always styling-I could never pull off the sunglasses!! Anyway...kids looked like they were having fun in the sand.
Art saw this post and wanted to know when you went to ocean city!!
ha ha the pictures are cute!
Post a Comment