Sunday I celebrated my 28th birthday. Since my birthday was on Sunday we pretty much did all our celebrating over the weekend. What a great weekend it was. Dave and I took off for a couple of days while my mom watched the kids. It was kind of a birthday/ anniversary trip. ( our anniversary is in a few weeks). We went to Cedar Point amusement park on Friday. We spent the day trying out all the roller coasters. It was a lot of fun, but I must admit that I don't remember getting headaches from the rides in my younger days. We ended the our day at Cedar point by purchasing two packets of Advil for $1.60. Then we went to the Olive Garden for dinner. It was so yummy. The next morning we slept in as late as we wanted and then went to see the new Harry Potter movie. It was good! We had a wonderful time, I think it convinced us that we need to take a trip once a year with out the kids. I think every married couple need a break from parenthood so they can focus on their relationship. It is a very important one!
No comments:
Post a Comment