Friday was the last day of swimming lessons for the summer. The boys are a little sad that they won't be able to swim everyday. I will miss watching them get so excited when they did something that was hard for them. I however will not miss piling every one in the car racing to make it on time.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Singin in the Rain and weekend update
We woke Thursday morning to much needed rain. We haven't seen much of it this summer. Dad was happy because it meant he didn't have to water the grass that day, the boys were sad because we decided that we would skip swimming lessons that day. ( Although I later found out they still had lessons in the pouring rain.) They however managed to keep themselves busy, they pulled out their ponchos, and camping chairs and played in the rain all morning. I love the days they all play together so nicely.

Friday was the last day of swimming lessons for the summer. The boys are a little sad that they won't be able to swim everyday. I will miss watching them get so excited when they did something that was hard for them. I however will not miss piling every one in the car racing to make it on time.
Saturday was a busy day for us. Dave went on the youth temple trip, while the kids and I attended a pioneer primary activity. After which Noah and Ian went to a backyard baseball party. That was nice because it was during nap time so I got a little r&r while Ammon and Claire were sleeping. When Dave came home he played with the kids in the back yard while I made dinner. We had foot long hot dogs. Noah and Ian thought that foot longs were quite possibly the best thing ever invented. Ahhh how I love the lazy days of summer.

Friday was the last day of swimming lessons for the summer. The boys are a little sad that they won't be able to swim everyday. I will miss watching them get so excited when they did something that was hard for them. I however will not miss piling every one in the car racing to make it on time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my gosh...that footlong looks so good!
foot long hotdogs!? How wonderful. Where did you locate the dog and the buns?
Post a Comment