The boys have been taking swimming lessons all summer long. Each class is two weeks long and meets Monday - Friday. I originally signed Noah and Ian up for the 1st two sessions. But after the last session ended they begged me to sign up again. So I gave in figuring that it was a good way to keep them from getting bored and a good way to keep up their swimming skills. I have a hard time watching them because I sometimes get a little skittish around water, but I am amazed at how brave they both are. Ian is finally dunking his head in the water and Noah is jumping off the diving board.! While they are at their lessons Ammon, Claire and I play in the baby pool with a friend from our ward. It is a fun way to start the day, and it makes my kids very tired by the end of the day. What more could you ask for?
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Swimming Lessons
The boys have been taking swimming lessons all summer long. Each class is two weeks long and meets Monday - Friday. I originally signed Noah and Ian up for the 1st two sessions. But after the last session ended they begged me to sign up again. So I gave in figuring that it was a good way to keep them from getting bored and a good way to keep up their swimming skills. I have a hard time watching them because I sometimes get a little skittish around water, but I am amazed at how brave they both are. Ian is finally dunking his head in the water and Noah is jumping off the diving board.! While they are at their lessons Ammon, Claire and I play in the baby pool with a friend from our ward. It is a fun way to start the day, and it makes my kids very tired by the end of the day. What more could you ask for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm go glad you told me about swimming lessons - even though abby's a little scared of the water - I love chatting with you during the session!
hopefully i'll remember my camera next week too! have a great day.
Post a Comment