Monday, April 23, 2007

Soccer Saturdays



I should have known that having three boys would mean sports every saturday in the spring and fall. Both Noah and Ian are playing soccer for the Avon Youth Soccer League. Ian's team is coed and named the Bumblebees. Noah's team is all boys and named Lightning. It is fun to watch the boys play soccer and watch their different personalities shine through. Ian is a natural, he is quite agressive (in a good way) and is not afraid to get in there and play, He is one of the few kids on his team( 3 and 4 year olds) that have an idea of what to do. Noah on the other hand is a thinker, he analyzes what he should be doing. He is a lot less agressive than Ian, but he is a good player and he improves every game. Most saturdays they have games, when we are lucky they are at diffrent times ( prefreably with in an hour of each other) and at the same park. When we are not so lucky they are at the same time at different parks. ( that has happened before). This past saturday they both had a game, Ian's was at 2:00 and Noah's at 3:15. Since Ammon and Claire were both napping at the time they had to leave for Ian's game. I decided to stay back and go later ( Dave took them). Anyway I didn't make it to Ian's game, as I was strolling Ammon and Claire towards Noah's field Ian saw me and said in a very loud voice( so everyone around him could here). "Mom you were the only mom not at my game." So needless to say I was a little embarrassed, and sad that I had not made it to his game. I will make sure I go next saturday.

No comments: