So I thought I would jump on the bandwagon with this blogging thing. I mean if Sarah and Julie are doing it then it must be cool :). Anyway I figure this would probably be a nice, easy way to keep everyone posted on what is going on in the Kitchen family., and it is a little quicker than email! So here we go. Anyway the kitchen family is busy busy busy with soccer, church, school and everything else. The sun is finally shining and we are happy!!! Oh and here is a picture of Claire when she wanted to be "She-ra Princess of Power".
4 comments:
I think blogging is cool:) or at least it gives me something to do as a hobby.
True! It is fun to see everyone and share what we are up to.
Oh my! I am so excited...have to send this to my 3rd daughter who thought she WAS She-Ra. She still has the costume and once for RS lesson dressed up in her Armor. Oh my!
"Thought" I was??? I KNOW I am! There is a She-ra inside every woman! :) You've just gotta tap into "the power" - Jocelyn
Post a Comment