Friday, April 20, 2007

Freckle Juice

I have been blessed/cursed with a face full of freckles. They are even more apparent now that the sun is shinning. Once when I was about 11 I told my mom that I hated my freckles, and Grandma ruby piped up and said "why?, Freckles are sexy." So from that time on I thought freckles are sexy. Well now that I am a older I begin to doubt the "sexiness of my freckles" and start looking for a magic potion to lighten them or something. So I went to a Mary Kay party the other day and the lady asked me what my skin problems were and I said freckles. Well she had just the product for me, a "serum"( what ever that is) that helps fade freckles and age spots. But it was 35 $ for a tiny bottle that would probably last a month. I guess I will just keep the freckles.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Nikki-freckles are "sexy". I have a bunch too-I guess we just have to deal with it!! Why get rid of them, they keep us looking young-right??

Oh and I love Claire trying to be Princess of Power-she has to be something powerful to fight off her brothers!!

Julie Baldwin said...

My freckles always come out strong in the summer. My grandma said they were angel kisses, I like sexy better. I should tell my husband that, so he'll think I'm even sexier.