Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Children's Museum









Last Friday Amy, Alicia,and I took the kids t
o the Cleveland Children's Museum. We all needed a diversion from everyday living. So after Noah got on the bus, Ian, Ammon, Claire and I drove to Cleveland and met Amy and Alicia there. My first impression when we pulled up was" this is small it is probably boring". I was wrong. The kids had a blast and could have played for hours and hours. There was a farm area that had a big barn slide, and lots of big stuffed farm animals, their was a water area which I thought was a little unsafe, but the kids enjoyed it. Although Ammon liked the small sinks in the bathroom better. And last of all there was a play area set up like a neighborhood, with a play car, a bus, a house, a hospital and a market. This was the favorite of all the kids. When I asked my kids what the liked the best, Ian and Ammon both replied with out hesitation "the car". We will definately go again sometime.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have been to the Childrens Museum in Cincinnati, and I too was very impressed. Even Abigail had a fun time!!