Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Last Day Blues

Wednesday was the kiddos' last day of school. I love the last day of school, I even get a little giddy about it. Now don't get me wrong the thought of having the littles home EVERY DAY for 2 1/2 months is a little overwhelming, ok a lot overwhelming. But I do get excited for the laziness of long summer days where there is no schedule and spend all day in the backyard running through the sprinkler and eating popsicles. Seriously who was I kidding, the very next day after school let out, the kiddos in true kid fashion, were already bored, eating everything in sight, and asking where are we going today. Ahhh! But seriously I do get a little excited for the end of school, but I also almost always get a teary-eyed, because in 9 short months they've gone from this: First Day of School August 2011 To this: June 6th 2012 And we can't forget this cutie who will get to spend another year at home with mom These kiddos are growing up way to fast. The key I guess is to live in the moment.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute kids! Where are all of Ammon's teeth?? Hehehehe-it looks like one of his brothers took a jab at him! Ruby looks so cute...and I still am going to say that Ian is my favorite boy....can I have a favorite?? I mean Claire and Ruby will always be spoiled at our house, but out of the boys....Ian is my favorite! Hope life is going well for Mrs. Bishops wife! Crazy Crazy!!