Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dress Up

One of the things my girls love to do more than almost anything is to play dress up. Imagine their excitement when our neighbor brought over some dress ups that she had grown out of. The girls have been wearing them non-stop. They only took them off for bed, but you can be sure when they woke up they were back on again. Now one of my favorite thing about these little ladies is that while they love getting dressed up, they are also not afraid to get dirty. I wish I would have taken a picture of them yesterday playing in the back yard with their brothers. They of course were dressed like princesses but they were helping to make a house in the dirt for a frog that the brothers had found. Now that's what I call a well rounded woman!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What cute girls. Love the dark brown eyes on Ruby. Ella does the same thing...everyday she is in some kind of dress up outfit....Sophia sometimes joins in too.