Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Easter!

I've been in a bit of a blogging funk for I don't know how long. I am in the process of making a post of the highlights of last year, while in the mean time this year is passing me by. :) . So here is picture of my littles, on Easter. I had grand plans of having them all ready for church 30 minutes early so that I could do a photo shoot . Ha ha yeah right, of course no one cooperated. So on the way home from church I told everyone that nobody was getting lunch until I took a few pictures. They obliged, and while I didn't get the perfect picture as I had envisioned, I got a few for posterity. Oh and don't look to close at Ammon's teeth , he didn't get the message about no food before pictures and decided to eat a piece of candy that turned his teeth orange.






3 comments:

Lauren -HCP said...

These are the best!! :)

Boom said...

Adorable pictures!

Charlene

Nicky said...

What a cute bunch of kids!