So I really am going to try to post more often, and I hope that I will eventually catch up with all the events of the past year. Since I have to start somewhere I will start with today, which just happened to be "Beach Day" at Claire's pre-school. The only thing "beachy" I had for Claire was her bathing suit and a towel. Enter the dollar store. We took a trip to the dollar store and was able to outfit Claire for a mere $3.00. I also stocked up on sunglasses for the other kiddos, and water squirters for the summer. Ammon thought it was so great that we bought 14 things for $14. Horray for the dollar store, and if it only lasts a few days, then I guess I got my money's worth.
3 comments:
Love it:) miss you!!!!!
Wow cute! She's very beachy:-) I should've look there for sunglasses, I just got some for Leah at target.
cute...we love our beach just across the street.
Post a Comment