Monday, August 31, 2009

She's Three!

Well here it is the end of August. It has been a busy summer or maybe a lazy summer depending on how you look at it. I've missed blogging some milestones in our family so I will go back and hopefully by the end of the week I'll be caught up.
Our first milestone of August was on the 14th when Claire celebrated her 3rd birthday. This year it was very fun, because she totally understood that it was her special day. The morning of her birthday we had chocolate dougnuts (her favorite), and chocolate milk (another favorite) Then she opened her presents, a giant princess pig pillow for her bed, and a dvd of the cartoon Olivia ( about a pig). Can you sense a theme here. We then went to my mom's house and spent the day playing and eating piggy cupcakes. It was a good day.
Claire is such a joy to have in our family. She lights up whatever room she is in. She loves the color pink, and as you could probably guess she loves pigs. Her favorite books are Pinkalicious, and Fancy Nancy. One of my favorite things she does, is when Dave or I drop her off at nursery she walks in slowly with her head tilted to one side as if to say look at me I here. You have to see it, it is hilarious.
Here are a few picture of Claire through the years.

Newborn Claire


Claire age 1


Claire age 2


The birthday girl age 3

5 comments:

Amy Franklin said...

I can't believe Claire is 3 already! You definitely could use another baby around the house! And we have a pig lover around here, too...she just happens to be 11!

Sarah said...

Claire sure is a cute little girl! She looks like she has some spunk to her!

Jaime said...

Such a cutie! But then again you don't have any kids that aren't cute. Pigs? I love it!

Kristina said...

I love that half her pictures are angelic looking, the other half show her true crazy side! She is adorable!

Millie said...

For a minute there I thought the new baby had arrived...ooopppsss...I guess not.