Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Never gonna give you up...

This morning a song came on the radio that was indeed a blast from the past. Back in the 80's this was a popular song, my sisters and I loved this song. We would blast the radio when it came on. When the video came on, we would dance around the living room. One sister in particular who will remain nameless, as not to embarrass her, would kiss the tv when ever the video came on. So Amy and April this one's for you, hope it warms you up on this cold day!

10 comments:

The Cartwright Family! said...

i can't believe i thought he was cute!

Pete said...

That song came on everyday on the radio when I was in 6th grade. I distinctly remember hearing it while riding home on the bus. That and "Tiffany". I have never seen the video though. I always pictured the guy singing was a little bit older than 15.

Julie Baldwin said...

Long live the 80's!!!!! That made my day!

Cindy said...

yes i remember him. he is truly a nerd.

Melanie said...

oh my gosh, that was great! You know, there's a very good chance I acutally danced to this in your house as well!! i don't know what I am lovin more...the dance moves, or those belted high waisted jeans!

Kate said...

I loved that song, never saw the video though, that guy does look like he's 15.

Sarah said...

I have never seen the video before, this is my first time. Boy, have music videos improved-or rather gone bad....this sure did make me laugh. Oh, and the sister came forward-it was Amy-who kissed the tv!!-oh Abigail is dancing as I listen to the song-I think she likes it too:)

April said...

Oh my goodness ... that's amazing. And amazing that we thought he was so cool.

But, I'm not gonna lie ... I still like the song. Never gonna run around and desert you...clever lyrics :)

Millie said...

Great song. I love it.

Meagan said...

You know there is now a fad called Rick-rolling. Basically it is to trick people into going to links of this very video. So...you just rickrolled all the readers of your blog.
Also, did you know he sang that song at the Thanksgiving parade in New York City?