Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm A big kid now. . .

Well almost. This past week I jumped on the potty train with Miss Claire. She has shown some interest so I thought we'd give it a shot. I am not a fan of potty training so we are taking it slow. So far she has done okay, we are not there yet, but soon. Could it be for the first time in 8 years I will be diaper free? It seems to good to be true. Claire is loving her Dora pull-ups and loving her treats.
On another big girl note, Claire decided to also start sleeping in a big girl bed. I was not really planning on moving her quite yet, but one night last week she decided she wanted to sleep in the big bed so that is where she has been and she is loving it, and so far staying in her bed.


Claire reading "Strawberry Shortcake"

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Way to go big girl Claire. I think Mommy deserves a new handbag whne this last ty trained. One that you can't fit dipes and wipes into.

Michelle said...

She is adorable! 8 years of diapers? WOW!

The World of Abbie said...

AWW!! Claire is adorable!

Sarah said...

We are on round 3 with Abigail-and it looks like round 3 is a keeper. Abigail has Dora pull-ups that she wears at night-and she loves Dora!! Claire looks so cute in her big girl bed. She sure is growing up! Way to go with the potty training:)

Max and Deborah said...

Wow what a big girl. She is adorable. What a nice treat no diapers!! ya gotta love it.

Christina said...

8 years of diapers. Amazing.

Susan said...

Claire IS Strawberry!