Hilary Weeks is the sister of one of my dearest friends, Heather Porter! Heather is in our ward. I have never seen this video before! Thanks for posting it!
Oh my gosh I watched this three times and made ty watch it too. Just so that he got a taste of what being married to a "stay at home mom" really look like. lol. Thanks for the fun post!
5 comments:
Hilary Weeks is the sister of one of my dearest friends, Heather Porter! Heather is in our ward. I have never seen this video before! Thanks for posting it!
That was HILARIOUS!! Thank you thank you for the much needed laugh. Funny, but I'm sure most moms can totally relate :)
So funny! Sounds sooo familiar! I think I might have to steal it for my blog, if you don't mind!
Yep. That sums it up!
Oh my gosh I watched this three times and made ty watch it too. Just so that he got a taste of what being married to a "stay at home mom" really look like. lol. Thanks for the fun post!
Post a Comment