Thursday, December 11, 2008

A little bit of fabulous.

The last 2 days have not been very fabulous. It has been cold and rainy and when you throw in a puking kid, it just adds to the unfabulousness. Yesterday I was sure glad that my order from E.L.F. had arrived the day before. If you have never heard of E.L.F (short for eyes lips and face) you need to look into it. It is a cosmetics company whose makeup products mostly only $1.00. It is a decent product and if you are looking for something a inexpensive, in case your kids get into it. . . ( not that this ever happens). I recommend it. The website is www.eyeslipsface.com.
Anyway yesterday I pulled out some of my new makeup and put it on and then put on some nail polish, and felt a little bit fabulous if even just for a moment.

4 comments:

Terra said...

that site looks wonderful! I can't wait to order a "little bit of fabulous" for myself! Have you ever tried any of their lotions? Just wondering if they are any good.

Shelly said...

Oh I'm so sorry. Puking kids is the worse. Can't wait to see your nails!

The Cartwright Family! said...

sorry we got your kids sick!!! i dyed my hair to get feeling fabulous!

Susan said...

E.L.F. is by far the best website and when they start into the specials I'm a gonner!