Saturday, September 22, 2007

Kitchen Family Photo shoot


Today we updated our family picture. The last one we took was when Ammon was a baby. We went to Portrait Innovations in Avon. It is a kiddie kandids type place, where you get your pictures the same day. It is a nice little place that takes good pictures. Needless to say that I spent more than I planned to spend, but I did come home with a lot of pictures. Here are a sampling of pictures from our take home cd.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Great pictures, great kids. But really...I don't think any compare with that final one in the tree that you took. Everytime you go to a professional, watch how he does it, then hurry home and try it yourself. You'll be surprised at how much better you become when you practice what you see.

Meta said...

so so so so so cute!!! i can't to see all of em'!

The Cartwright Family! said...

oh my word! those are soo cute!!!!!!!!! way to have cute kids! love ya!