Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Weekend Update.


This weekend was a lot of fun. Grandma Tina, and Grandpa Pat came for a visit to help put up the new swingset. On Friday night grandma and grandpa drove in from Chicago with a car full of tools! Saturday started off as all saturdays do with Soccer games of course. Ian's was first. He did very well, the other team must have thought he was doing well too because some of the kids kept knocking him down on purpose. True to form Ian got right back up and kept playing. The thing that made me upset is that the coach of the other team didn't stop to tell the kids that knocking people down in soccer is not allowed. Oh well. Next came Noah's game where he scored his first goal of the season! More kids getting knocked down, no one saying anything.
Then the fun part of the day where Dave along with grandma and grandpa put the swingset together. I am not very handy so I settled for keeping the kids out of the way! The swing set took a few hours to put together, but it was finished in time for the boys to play on it a little before bath and bed!!! Hurray for grandma and grandpa!

2 comments:

April said...

I love swinging!!! Yay. I can't wait to come test out the new swings.

Sarah said...

Claire is always dressed in her hippest clothes!! I can truly tell you are loving having a girl!!