Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mom's Day Off!!!


Okay so Surprise, surprise today was officially mom's day off! Last night before we went to bed Dave informed me that he was taking the day off and he had arranged with my sister Amy and friend Terra to get the day off to. So he said I had the whole day to do what ever I wanted. What a guy. So I slept in til 7:30 (okay so my biological clock is set for early!!) , then went for a run. Then had a nice breakfast of pancakes. Amy, Terra and I went shopping at Crocker Park ( mostly window shopping but still fun). Then lunch at The Cheesecake Factory (yummm!) More shopping, including a stop @ Trader Joes! Then I took Terra home and Amy and I went back to my house. When Dave got home from picking Ian up at school He said " What are you doing home? Go get a manicure or something" So Amy and I went to Walmart, which suprisingly has a nice little nail salon for very reasonable prices, and got a pedicure! What a fun day, and a sweet husband to come up with this early mother's day present on his own! Oh and notice how clean the house looks in the picture. Go Dave and the boys!

1 comment:

amy said...

I am completely jealous. Although, I only have 2 kids to get a break from, and not your 4. By the way, I'm Charlene's daughter-in-law.