Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Friends

This summer as luck would have it I was able to meet up with 3 out of my 5 favorite roomates from BYU. First on our trip down to our family reunion in North Carolina, we stopped in Cincinnati to see my old roomate Sarah and her cute family. Sarah and I shared a room the year before I got married. We always had a lot of fun together, and since we were about the same size we had fun borrowing each others clothes. We went to her house and ate dinner with her family. Claire and her little girls played really well together. The boys had fun playing baseball in the backyard until someone lost and got mad but we won't say who that was. :) We then went to our hotel and then met back up with them at church on Sunday.


Sarah and me 12 years older than we used to be.

Cute Ella


Claire, Abigail, and Sophia


All the kids minus the one who was mad


So then Dave and I went to Utah for his brothers wedding (more on that later). Of course I couldn't go to Utah with out seeing Megan and Julie who I haven't seen since Sarah got married 7 or 8 years ago. So we met up for dinner at Cafe Rio with them and their cute husbands and kids. It was really a lot of fun to see them and to realize we haven't changed all that much except for getting older. It is wonderful to have friends that you don't see very often yet when you get together you can pick up where you left off.


Megan, Julie and their girls

Nikki, Julie, and Megan

It was fun girls! Hopefully one day soon we can all get together.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

WOW, you all look great and young as ever!