Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Taking a step back.

Okay so I realize that I need to take several steps back to record all our adventures the past few months. To start out I wanted to post some pictures of baby Ruby that my friend Diana took for her photography portfolio. I love these pictures!









I added a picture of Ammon and Claire that she took , because they of course did not want to be left out.
You can check out more of Diana's work at www.rightontheshot.com . And if you live in the area and are looking for a photographer I highly recommend her!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh so cute!! Ruby was a cute little newborn-since she is now 4 months old!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Necia said...

I love the feet pictures! So sweet!

Loni said...

These are so cute!! It does help that your baby is cute too.

Kristina said...

I love baby feet!

Club said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.