On Saturday Claire got a new haircut. Dave was going to get his cut and I told him to take Claire with him, and hopefully the people at Great Clips could do something with her hair. At first I wasn't so thrilled with the results ( I think next time I will take her to the place I get my hair done). But, it actually looks pretty cute. And as you may have guessed she was thrilled to go out with daddy all by herself.

9 comments:
that IS a perfect 'do for her. And so now what? she's not a little girl anymore..she's all spiffy grown up. kinda sad...but it's a good thing she's not all growd!
I think her hair is adorable! I can't wait to see you guys this summer!
So cute!
Oh, I just think she looks adorable!!! She is growing up to be so pretty!! Whats wrong with Great Clips-I am so cheap when it comes to haircuts-it is where I go. I think they do an ok job-my hair is easy to cut. I also am not into WILD hairstyles and highlights or colors-the reason I can go there. I am pretty simple:) Oh and Ruby looks cute too. She is growing up!! Love the big smile with no teeth!!
Love, love it!!
She still looks like cute little claire! SHe is adorable!
she is such a cutie!!!
I love little bobs on little girls
What a cute cut...I think Dave and the ladies did awesome, plus it was one less thing you had to take care of on a Saturday...bonus!
Post a Comment