Today my little Ian turns 7. 7 can you believe it? It seems like just yesterday that he was born. Ian is such a good little guy. He always tries to do his best. He is a little bit on the small side, and I think sometimes it is starting to bother him. I remind him that it doesn't matter what size you are. Let me tell you what this kid lacks in size he makes up for in personality, and determination. Just have him pitch you a baseball sometime and you will see what I mean. It was funny, this year in little league, when Ian would come up to bat, the other teams' coach would motion for the outfielders to move in closer, then Ian would promptly slam the ball into the outfield where those outfielders would quickly scramble to get that ball.
For his birthday this year he really wanted to go to Chuck.E. Cheese. Now I hate this place and swore the last time we went that we would never go again. But Ian really wanted to go so we tried it again. It wasn't so bad, but it will be awhile before we go again.
Happy Birthday dear Ian, we love you!

baby Ian

Age 1

Age 2

Age 3

Age 4

Age 5

Age 6

Age 7
1 comment:
what a succession of great pix of Ian....how he changed and yet didn't. Odd....
Post a Comment