Tonight we have our ultrasound to determine the sex of our 5th child. Now it is no secret that I am hoping to add a little more pink to the family, but I will be happy with a healthy baby. Any guesses? I guess either way you guess you the odds are 50/50!
8 comments:
It's a boy oy oy!
No, it's a girl!! And you will name her Sarah:) OH wait, there already is Sarah in the family.
good luck!!!
I'm crossing fingers for a girl, plus I love that girl R name!
I think it's a girl!!! And it would be great for Claire to have a sis!! :) Good luck!! :)
I guess it is going to be a healthy very lucky baby to have you as a mom and the best family ever! This little baby is going to be awesome he/she will sleep much, eat without drama and NEVER throw a temper tantrum, well at least not in public. Can't wait to hear the news!! You are half way there. Congrats!!
GIrl? Whatever the case, don't leave us hangin'!
Post a Comment