With that being said, from the beginning I just had a feeling we were having a girl. I even had a little saying that went something like this " the hips and thighs don't lie" meaning when I was pregnant with Claire that is the first place I gained weight. This time it was the same, so I just figured. And of course since Claire needed a little sister, I just assumed that it would be a girl. As the day approached I was still adamant that this little one was a girl, but the thought came to me that it could be a boy. Well that would be okay too.
Well we were very excited when the ultrasound technician told us that we would be adding another girl to our family. Claire was very excited and even though the boys all wanted a brother, they were excited too.
Here is a photo of our little girl set to grace the scene on 11/11/09.
11 comments:
Hip Hip HOoray!! I am very excited!! Another girl to add to the Kitchen family. I think the boys need another sister, and Claire most definetly needs a sister!! I am very excited for you!!
hooray! I love little girls! Balance is good, right?
yay!!! congrats!!!!
5 children wow that's great! I had my 5th child when we lived in Ohio-that seems like yesterday. Don't blink or you will miss it!
Momma is Cindy A.
Oh hooray! Hoorah! A girl...You all SO needed another girl. I'm thrilled for her...cuz she's getting a great family.
Congratulations! I spotted the name of the picture file--are you going to call her Ruby (after your grandma, right?)? Love it!
Yeah...good for you. Congrats!
Congrats Nikki...you guys have the cutest kids. Lucky for Claire that she gets a buddy with all those boys.
I had to know too. We didn't tell anyone else we knew the first time and the 2nd time we said we knew but weren't telling. I had to mentally prepare the first time and the 2nd time i wanted to know for clothes sake what to pull out, everything or some. My mom asked didn't i want to be surprised. I said that i've waited years technically to find out what i'd be having. Enjoy having another girl.
Yeah nikki I'm so happy for you!!!! More girl power in that family of yours!
Post a Comment