I admit that my blogging habits have been sparse lately. I hope, now that I am feeling better, I will post more often. I have a lot of things to catch up on, but today I will post a little taste of summer. I love Memorial Day weekend. To me, among other things it is the start of the summer season. We had such lovely weather, we were able to plant our garden with lots of yummy vegetables and catch up on some much needed yard work. On Monday, Dave had to work, so we went to my sisters' and spent the afternoon outside eating tin-foil dinners, ice cream cones, and watching the kids play on the slip-n-slide. It was a lovely day.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
A Taste of Summer!
I admit that my blogging habits have been sparse lately. I hope, now that I am feeling better, I will post more often. I have a lot of things to catch up on, but today I will post a little taste of summer. I love Memorial Day weekend. To me, among other things it is the start of the summer season. We had such lovely weather, we were able to plant our garden with lots of yummy vegetables and catch up on some much needed yard work. On Monday, Dave had to work, so we went to my sisters' and spent the afternoon outside eating tin-foil dinners, ice cream cones, and watching the kids play on the slip-n-slide. It was a lovely day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow. i have no concept of time. I saw the first picture of the kid waiting for the slip and slide and thought, now doesn't noah look cute. and then I saw the next picture down and was like, holy cow! That wasn't noah! Noah's not that small anymore! That must be Ian. Wow. Still a cutie:)
Welcome back! I like Memorial day, too.
Umm ..... Kelli. That picture is of Ammon. Ian is in the fourth picture.
sounds fun!!!
oh yeah the picture with the slipping slide is ammon
I win! I knew it was Ammon! Also, glad to hear you're feeling better Nikki! Hopefully it means you're having another girl.
HEY! I had a slip n slide when I was young. It was brand new out...and I loved it. Slid so much that each session would leave me barely able to walk. Love it!
I LOVE the picture of Claire with the ice cream cone!
Post a Comment