Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bouncing Baby Girl!

At our house we have been a fan of the Johnny Jumper every since our neighbor in Chicago let us borrow theirs when Noah was a baby. All the kids loved it, and Ruby is no exception. So here is a little video clip of Ruby enjoying her time in the jumper.
Oh and as a side note here are her 6 month stats
Height : 26.25 in (65%)
Weight 16 lbs 11 oz (75%)
Head 17 in (?)

6 comments:

Kelli and Dana said...

I can't remember if that toy was the one that made Dave motion sick as a child but glad to see your kids love it. Sometimes I think they should have adult johnny jumpers--think how amazing our thighs would look:)

melanie said...

What a doll!

Meagan said...

Adorable! Lydia had one of those and she just never seemed to understand the point. She would mostly just sit there. I'm hopeful this next one will enjoy it though. I remember my little brother Brennon loving his!

Sarah said...

WOW-she sure can go!! Maybe she is going to be a dancer one day-she is getting those legs ready for her ballet moves! She is also a good size. Abigail weighed that much at 12 months.

Kristina said...

All I can say is I love those little legs. So cute!

Megan said...

Just watching her makes me happy! I'm sure she's a real charmer among all the other Kitchen kids.