It's been a while. I am afraid I have been in a bit of a funk lately. A blogging funk and an all around attitude funk. So I have been thinking of things I like to do to get me out of my bad attitude.
Here is a list of things that help me feel better.
* painting my nails
* reading a good book
* doing a craft
* eating chocolate
* exercising ( a must after eating chocolate)
* taking a hot bath
* taking a long nap
What are thing that help you get out of a stink?
6 comments:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels like a bum sometimes. I've been having that feeling for the last month. Honestly, the best thing I've found is to grab a box of tissues, go into a quiet room and watch the youtube clips on LDS.org. i cry out my self-pity and feel like a whiner for thinking my problems are so big compared to others. i give myself a good pep talk and go back to life. Hope that helps:)
Going for a nice long run is always nice. Chips and salsa work good too...oh and ice cream.
Eating my chocolate pie... but I can't eat the last piece, matt says I have to save it for him.... so I found a diet coke. I hear ya.... some days I just think (hypothetically of course), how about I quit. mine seems like baby funk, I think I forgot how physically draining nursing, etc. is. maybe I'll be back to my old jolly, actually care about what I wear self in the next year or 2?
Sleep, sleep and more sleep. Which can be hard to get when we have so many little ones. I finally had to shut my bedroom door and let the baby learn that the night-time parties were over. I am feeling worlds better.
Getting the children to bed early and doing something I have been wanting to do...
Oh, and dates to go out to dinner with my husband. I know they are work to plan and coordinate, but always heavenly.
Sure love you and miss you. Happy Mother's Day to a fantastic mother (YOU!!)
Amen to being in a funk. BLEH! But I find leaving the house all alone to do anything shop, drive, errands to be really relaxing. OR going to dinner with a really good girlfriend and talking helps too. Or a really good treat to enjoy while all the kids are sleeping!
I am with Heather. Lunch out or a chick flick with good girl friends or my sister always help me. Girl talk creates endorphins.
Post a Comment