Oh and also another major milestone , I noticed that Ammon's excessive drooling ( a common trait among the little ones in the fam)has almost stopped. Now that is something to cheer about!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Nothing short of a miracle
Well a miracle has taken place in our household the last couple of days and I am hoping that I am not jinxing it by writing about it. Tuesday night Ammon was mistakenly put to bed with out a pull-up on. ( he has been day trained for several months now but not night trained) . Anyway when we woke up on Wednesday morning I noticed that Ammon wasn't wearing a pull -up. Uh-oh so I went in his room checked his bed the floor-nothing. Everything was dry. So we decided to keep at it and for the last three nights he has stayed dry all night. So Congratulations to Ammon! It is times like these that make a mommy proud.
Oh and also another major milestone , I noticed that Ammon's excessive drooling ( a common trait among the little ones in the fam)has almost stopped. Now that is something to cheer about!
Oh and also another major milestone , I noticed that Ammon's excessive drooling ( a common trait among the little ones in the fam)has almost stopped. Now that is something to cheer about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congradulations Ammon and Mom. However, you failed to point out, as Noah did so prominently this morning, that HE has not had an accident for years!
i have found those moments of "forgetting" always end up being miracles. I also think the pullups that have been developed do more harm at the end of "diaper" days than good...but then I'm old, and my kids were put into "real" undies. But good for Ammon..and I'm so glad that Noah did not have any accidents for years. That's very important. Let's hope it holds true when he starts to drive a car...which will be before you know it!
I am so proud of Ammon! That is something very exciting to celebrate! He is only 3 and is doing a good job! And you tell Noah-I am happy for him for staying dry at night too!I also think Ammon is such a cute little boy. I like the picture!
Way to go Ammon!!!! I love the dry nights. It is amazing how quick these cute children grow up!!
wow - he looks so much like Dave in this picture. Congratulations cutie!
Yeah..3 down 1 more to go and she's a girl so it suppose to be easier. I am so excited for you.. looks like your patience paid off. Congrats Ammon on the potty training.. and Noah I am so happy for you that you have stayed dry for years!
Congrats to all of you!!! In my visions of parenting (that I didn't have enough of) I didn't realize how much the whole potty training thing would affect my life!
What a happy day. My first two kids were a breeze to train the next one will be in diapers until he is 10 I think. I am really extra happy for you!
Post a Comment